PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nuts"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nuts"

"Nuts?" What do you think? Double and triple entendre intended LOL

Thought I would share this heads up challenge from RGP. How many of our heads-up experts would play 24 or 25 for these stakes? 8O 8O

Here I agree with you Mike. That is why I offered to PLAY for MY LIFE earlier,
    while Doyle has to only put up his Ball's and $1,000,000. This would put an end
    to me and at Doyle's age, those little things aren't doing him much good. When
    I won this match, I would donate Doyle's ball to the Hall of Shame. I would
    kill myself on TV so I would forfeit all video and audio rights if I happened
    to lose

While Doyle wants to put an end to me, I want to do the same to him. I would
    love for people to see his 'balls' in the Hall of Shame

Russ Georgiev

The downward spiral of RGP continues. It seems that Russ/GCA got what he wanted.

Comment

No doubt....
      that was the MAIN reason I stopped reading/posting on RGP. What a waste of what could be a great source for poker news.

Give me the PSO forum ANYDAY!!!

Comment

SIGN ME UP!

Comment

and soup

Comment

Wow, where are the P.C. police? I guess if a female makes a post like this it's okay - I'm sure I would have been flamed and ridiculed till the end of time... even if I was quoting .

Women speaking their mind: sexy

Men speaking their mind: a$$holes

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Women speaking their mind: sexy

Men speaking their mind: a$$holes

Irritating minpin: priceless :lol:

Comment

Working...
              X