PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nuts"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nuts"

"Nuts?" What do you think? Double and triple entendre intended LOL

Thought I would share this heads up challenge from RGP. How many of our heads-up experts would play 24 or 25 for these stakes? 8O 8O

Here I agree with you Mike. That is why I offered to PLAY for MY LIFE earlier,
    while Doyle has to only put up his Ball's and $1,000,000. This would put an end
    to me and at Doyle's age, those little things aren't doing him much good. When
    I won this match, I would donate Doyle's ball to the Hall of Shame. I would
    kill myself on TV so I would forfeit all video and audio rights if I happened
    to lose

While Doyle wants to put an end to me, I want to do the same to him. I would
    love for people to see his 'balls' in the Hall of Shame

Russ Georgiev

The downward spiral of RGP continues. It seems that Russ/GCA got what he wanted.

Comment

No doubt....
      that was the MAIN reason I stopped reading/posting on RGP. What a waste of what could be a great source for poker news.

Give me the PSO forum ANYDAY!!!

Comment

SIGN ME UP!

Comment

and soup

Comment

Wow, where are the P.C. police? I guess if a female makes a post like this it's okay - I'm sure I would have been flamed and ridiculed till the end of time... even if I was quoting .

Women speaking their mind: sexy

Men speaking their mind: a$$holes

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Women speaking their mind: sexy

Men speaking their mind: a$$holes

Irritating minpin: priceless :lol:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.