PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

he was smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was smart

but I don't recall his name...something like: Confusous. I can't spell very good either. anyway, one thing he said was "man who fails to toot own horn may miss sound of beautifull music".

so forgive me while I toot my own horn

last week may have been my best, as far as ratings go, 78.99. Sorry to say that my cumulative is still under 60 (a bit). If I could just wipe out the records of my first four or five hundred, it would be better. I have done much better for the last four or five hundred.So
    far I have played ninehandred and ninety tournaments and sats.

Of course, part of my problem is that I play for the money more than for the ranking. Guess I'm like Donald Trump---show me the cash.
    Wonder what his ranking is?

TOOT TOOT

Congrats on a fine week Jellow

Comment

Well, according to te ppt rating, you are certainly a winning player in tournaments regardless of your cumulative rank. Well done.

Comment

Jellow,

Regardless of your cumulative, I respect your game. Just thought I'd let you know that.

thehazyone who tries not to play ABC (but most I would assume think I do)

Comment

shoot, i thought this post was about me

Comment

Originally posted by aha12877
            shoot, i thought this post was about me
            I just have to say this ....
            It goes :
            "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all"

Cheers. That's been driving me mad. :wink: 8O

Comment

Try it this way:

"If it wasn't for bad luck I "would" have no luck at all.

sarge

Comment

Ok, boys, if you insist on using the line, at least show a little dignity and say it correctly. Here is a little lesson in "Redneck".

"If it T'werent fer bad luck, Id have no luck atall (one word)....Gloom, despair and agony on me."

second line:

"I searched the werld over and thawght Id found true love...You met another and "pthhhhh", (sound you make while sticking your toungue out) You were gawn....."

Credits to the Early '70s country music show, "Hee Haw".

By the way, I think I qualify for the club.

Bob

Comment

OK, glenn (you would have to be an english teacher) I changed it. I like sgt's way better though, it sounds right.

No wonder this post wasn't about me.

Comment

Originally posted by aha12877
                    OK, glenn (you would have to be an english teacher) I changed it
                    :lol: nah, a blues fan. I took it as the line from "Born under a bad sign". Cream did a good version of that...

Comment

12 years ago when i was 12 or 13 the simpson put out an album and one of the songs was homer simpson singing "born under a bad sign" that's were i heard it

Comment

Working...
                      X