PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's definitely going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's definitely going?

Hi Tina,

I know you're working hard behind the scenes to move the PSO convention forward and I'm sure not only that it will happen, but that it will be better than we'd hoped.

I wondered if it would be possible to get a breakdown of the numbers.

A) Those you know who have committed to attend (single or with wife/partner)

B) An indication of the dates they're going to be there (couple of days, a week, etc.)

b) Of those, how many are flying into the US and where from?

Or, perhaps they could post to this thread? Sorry, I just seem to have lost the plot with numbers attending.

Shoeless

I'll be there on the 7th till 13th, flying in from Pittsburgh Pa
    See you there
    Zac

Comment

I will be there Thursday the 9th through Tuesday the 14th, playing in events 2, 3, and 4 (Limit, 7-Stud, and No Limit $500 tourneys), plus some supers.

Should be a blast.

Gojacketz

Comment

from the 8th til the 17th or i go broke, i will be flying into the small airport anyone in this neck of the woods i would be happy to drop in and pick u up (louisiana, souther arkansas) I also have a room for these dates anyone wanting to split the room im game, im not there much except to sleep every now and then, You cant be a bigggggggggggggggggg snorer a small one is ok but last year i slept in the bath tubb that guy was redicoulous.

Comment

Hey Freddie I am going to come alone and I would love to split a room with you. Warning the trip is going to be one long session, from the card table, to the golf course and to the bar. Not much sleeping going on, but it sounds like you are cool with that so I am game if you are. I was not planning on staying that long, but what the hell, if I have someone to split the room with I might as well. All part of my Year Long Vacation 8)

E-mail me if you can dig it

Rags007
          Sacha34@msn.com

Comment

At this time, wife & I plan to be in Tunica from about the 7th thru the 17th, than back again for the championship event Jan 28 thru the 31st.......providing money holds.

You see, I plan on winning a seat to the big one. :roll: :roll:

Looking foward to meeting y'all.

Sailor Moe
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

NewJane and her husband, Bruce arriving by car from Fargo, ND
              on the 8th and staying til the 13th...

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

Comment

Goddess.....APPEARING DAILY !!!

8)

'Goddess

Comment

Hold on everyone, i will be posting a registration form on this forum in the next week, so we can all have the official details of who is going etc.

Please read my post PSO Convention update

Thanks

Tina

Comment

Im going.

Should arrive sometime Wednesday and depart Sunday.

Look forward to putting faces with names....err, handles.....err, whateverthehell you wanna call em.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X