PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxwoods WPF Roommate Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxwoods WPF Roommate Wanted

The person I originally planned to room with for my stay at Foxwoods on the nights of Oct 26th and 27th (Sat & Sun) can no longer make the trip, so if anyone is in need of a room during that time, I'd be willing to share it with them.

I'll be checking into the Two Trees Inn on October 26th and will be departing on the 28th. I got the poker rate of $77 + tax per night. I plan on playing some satellites that Saturday, the $340 NLHE event on Sunday and the $340 Omaha Hi/Lo tourney on Monday.

Note: The last person (Cannedham) I shared a room with at Foxwoods ended up winning the FARGO No Limit Holdem event.

If interested, please reply to this post or PM me. Thanks.

JCastle

so what r u saying, if i split the room with you, you'll gaurentee me a win? lol

wish i could make it next week, sorry.

Comment

i'm just stating fact. each time someone has shared a room with me at foxwoods, they ended up winning. granted...i've only shared a room with one person at foxwoods, but still, the numbers don't lie. anyway, i'm not guaranteeing a win...or am i?

JCastle

Comment

Working...
      X