PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatorhb Omaholics Invitational

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorhb Omaholics Invitational

LOL apryll..Can't wait to play my first huge 08 tourny
    with you in it 8O 8O

Since the point of this was to practice for Foxwoods and some of us will be busy with that for the next couple of weeks, I am just going to cancel for now. : So all money will be refunded...But I would like to try it again in 3 weeks, so I will keep you updated....

All was not lost however, when some of us decided to play a satellite and I added $300 to the payout, so congrats to jcastle (also going to be in the same FW tournament 8O *sigh*) who won an additional $195 after placing 1st against *sigh* apryllshowers who will get an additional $105...BlackAces also in the Foxwoods tourny placed 3rd....Um, maybe I should just take my entry fee and head to the Bahamas....... :roll: :roll:

Thanks again all for the interest!

hey gator,

i guess i'll collect that $300 when i see you before the tourney on monday. ;-)

if it's any inconvenience, you don't have to add the extra $300 in play money to my bankroll. the bankroll isn't all too important to me. i'm just glad i was able to hold my own against such a talented table.

in the coming days, we should make a post to organize where and when to meet for our own mini-pso convention. i'll post my "itinerary" in my next post (re: roommate wanted).

JCastle

Comment

actully all was not lost gator, we did have a great time at the 2 omaha sats

see ya in a few weeks

Comment

Deleted

Comment

i couldn't find anything on the Sunday tournament....therefore, i wasn't there.

how about e-mailing us about when they start.

Comment

LOL apryll..Can't wait to play my first huge 08 tourny
            with you in it
            Well HB, there will be one less fishie for you to contend with in the $500 omaha 8/b on Nov 2, as that is my Aunt and Uncle's 25th wedding anniversary and I promised them I would be there. After attending the party, I will be back (hopefully) in time for the $500 7 stud on Sunday, armed with 2 bottles of tylenol!

However, this little fishie will be in the $300 omaha 8/b, so maybe we will meet at the final table in that event.

Kind of stinks that I am missing the big omaha (I wish they had a $1000 buy in), but they decided to go with the half holdem half stud instead this year. :evil:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.