PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday

As i sit here at 11.20pm my time, i think back to what kind of day i have had. Today is another milestone for me as i turn 43, and i was very fortunate to spend a wonderful day with my family who helped me to celebrate my Birthday. I am also thinking about another very special birthday, that of PSO. Today it was one year ago exactly, when we pushed that button to launch. We were all standing in the office full of anticipation of what we were creating, hoping and praying that it would accepted by players, who would also join us in creating the ideal environment for teaching the game of poker.
    Today, both Mark and i would like to say Happy Birthday to our other family, who have been an inspiration to both of us, throughout the past 365 days.
    This community has bought us laughter, tears, motivation and inspiration.
    We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts and long may this wonderful community continue

God Bless

Tina and Mark

:lol: Happy Birthday to you Tina and to PSO.

ponygee and her little boy voice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Deleted

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark and Tina.

Your child is very advanced for it's age.

Bill

Comment

Working...
          X