PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kramnik vs Fritz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramnik vs Fritz

For those of you who are Chess afficianados and who are not aware of it, there is currently a great match going on in Bahrain.

The current world champion is Vladimir Kramnik. He is playing the super computer called Fritz.

Today's game was a draw and after seven games the match tied.

The final game will be played Saturday morning at 8 AM eastern.

If you are interested you can observe the final game by going to

www.brainsinbahrain.com

Take care......sarge

Can someone tell me why the url didn't show up as a link that you can click on?

Thanks

Comment

I don't think you need the url stuff in brackets. I usually just type it out normally and it works.

www.brainsinbahrain.com

Comment

Re: Kramnik vs Fritz

Originally posted by sgtcyber
        The color code inside the url tags is the problem.

Comment

What is the point to having the url brackets if we can just type the url out normally and have it turn into a link?

Comment

The purpose for the url tag is to take care of extremely long URLs, or to be able to "label" the URL with whatever you want. You need to say url=www...... inside the tag:

www.brainsinbahrain.com

Or you could use the same tag but make the text between the tags whatever you want:

Great Chess Match

Comment

Thanks min.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.