PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BROADCAST FRIDAY NITE 8PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROADCAST FRIDAY NITE 8PM

WWW.FANCAST.COM FREDDIEBOY THE FISH SHOW WILL BE BROADCASTING THE 7PM CST $200 ENTRY $5000 ADDED EVENT COME SEE IF ANYONE CAN WIN THE $500 ENTRY INTO THE WORLD POKER OPEN.

JOIN THE FUN

Thanks Freddie,

I can never seem to get linked into the broadcasts but I'm sure that someone once mentioned that with a microphone link(?) we can also join in(?) the broadcast.

I might be talking complete drivel here (so no change there, then...lol :lol: ) but I'd quite like to have the opportunity to at least listen, so how do I do that?? Didn't someone once post instructions :?:

You also have to bear in mind that I'm a complete techno-twonk ops: and that I have no confidence in my ability to do anything beyond turning the PC on :!: So if anyone has any advice on getting this set up for broadcasts, perhaps they would bear that in mind. My PC is a Gateway E-1400 (supplied by my employers) so I can't upgrade or do anything else. I think it currently (just about) copes with the demands of running PSOL.

I'm deeply appreciative of the efforts that FreddieBoy, minpin, Trumpin'Joe, Clay Knight, Dreams, PokerGoddess etc. etc.etc put in to help us all enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU!!

Shoeless Joe

ps: I'm looking forward to meeting you in Tunica Freddie - TAKE GOLF CLUBS.......

Comment

Joe,
      go to www.fancast.com and follow the instructions. If I can do it..so can you...lol. IM me if you need help and I'll try, if you can't find someone more educated...lol I did sort of "guest co-host" with Bruno a long while back, and it was great fun. It's really not that hard. If you have a mic, you can join in the talk, if not, you can type in questions or comments and listen in.

'Goddess

Comment

what do you mean see if any one can win the $500 entry into the WPO????????

Comment

Joe,

I think Jmuzz said if u disable ur sound on setting of ur poker school software u should be able to hear, some systems will not let u do both. so try that also

The $500 entry is When i first started doing these, I would either let a guest broadcaster or i would pick two lucky players to play and if they won that tournament i would sponsor them in a $500 event at the WPO. Actually the offer has been put out there 79 times, only one person actually made the finale table Jschamba finished 3rd. Just a few of the players to play for it

Jmuzzy
          Muzzyj
          Ranger Rick
          Adamschram
          Suzir
          Bruno
          Mad Proffessor
          DJExpress
          Pogue
          PkrKitten
          Jschamba

Now the $500 is outa my pocket and u have to win the tournament I use to let u come in 1st or 2nd but the fields are quite a bit shorter than they use to be. The entry is into the wpo so i can sweat ya and watch u do gooooooooooooood. It really adds pressure to u because ur playing for some reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Dough.

The broadcast are allot of fun, now im not affilitated with poker school, but we discuss quite a bit of whats going on here and in the poker world,

DISCLAIMER, Im no poker pro, nor do i know all the rite answers we often will discuss play as it happens, it is strictly our opinions and we would love to have urs. if u have a mic join in the fun
          if not u can type questions

Comment

I'll try to listen Freddie, it seems like a long time since you had a broadcast...hope your little one is doing good

Take care,
            Dan

Comment

when do u decide who is playing for the $500?

Comment

Working...
              X