PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Detail- yet another update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Detail- yet another update

The software is finally done importing everyone - took a lot longer than I thought it would - a few bugs I had to work out.

But, the entire active student body with more than 25 results is now in the PSO Detail.

I'm currently optimizing the software as it's unacceptable right now - taking upwards of 7-8 hours to update. I'm hoping to cut that down to 4 hours so I can run the update at least twice a day.

Let me know if the page loads are unbearable - I tested it and it does take a few seconds for the main page to load... but other than that the reports all seem to be fairly quick.

Worked great for me... The initial download took about
    6 seconds (RoadRunner Cable Modem) and all the
    other stats were about 1 second.
    Amazing work!! You definitely should get a life
    membership for this work... Even if you decide to
    take a break, you should be able to use the VIP
    entrance anytime you feel like coming in!!! ...aloha

Comment

took 45 seconds to load front page with my 64k connection
      and its unreal and best learning tool yet in the school

who would of thought that a player could win 6 tournys only finish in the money 7 time but have 11 heads up chances.

also best money winning player in school is jcemmons
      and in sats holdem101 2 players not much was mentioned about when the lists of who the best player in school is.

Comment

Ah I beg to differ........

In the first 5 weeks of HOTLIST....JCEMMONS won 4 of them, and in all 12 weeks, he never left the top 5, and I raved about him, he would without doubt be one of my big ten this time round come December 21st.

CLAY

Comment

Working...
        X