PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls see post to Software forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls see post to Software forum

Anyone having probs with the Fold button staying on and folding you if you hit anywhere near it???

Randy

PS See my post to software forum

all three buttons if you click inside of 2 inches to the right

surprised the hell out of me when s few good hands folded without me doing anything.

sarge

Comment

Repeat of what I posted in the Poker Software forum:

I believe I see what the problem is. The future action Fold checkbox is being considered internally as much larger than it actually is. You can see the extent of it by moving your mouse a ways to the right of the Fold checkbox and seeing when the checkbox button finally switches back from blue to gold. This has been fixed now and will be in v2.14 when it is released (early next week most likely).

Comment

Please forgive my ignorance, what's v2.14 and how will it help?

Although I quite like the new graphics, I'm mystified by the fact that when I have cards, I can't see my cash. Not a problem except when one is sailing close to the wind (and I often am).

Will v2.14 cure that?

Thanks,

Shoeless Joe

ps: How does one access v2.14

Comment

Originally posted by Shoeless Joe
          Please forgive my ignorance, what's v2.14 and how will it help?
          It's the new client version we're currently working on internally, with bug fixes (like the one mentioned on this topic) and a few graphical adjustments. It will be released early next week I believe.

Originally posted by Shoeless Joe
          Although I quite like the new graphics, I'm mystified by the fact that when I have cards, I can't see my cash. Not a problem except when one is sailing close to the wind (and I often am).
          Sounds like you managed to upgrade to 2.13 during the three hours it was up with that behavior... That was changed shortly afterward so that your nameplate is visible at all times. You can fix this now by downloading the full installer from here:

http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-software/PPSsetup.exe

After installing from there, you should see Poker Version "2.13b" if you click on the About button in the Lounge.

Comment

Working...
          X