PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same Hands??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Hands??

Is there something in the PSO software that promotes players being dealt the same hand? I can count on one hand, the times I have seen AA, KK, or QQ (examples) being dealt to 2 different people in the same hand, during a "live" game. I would need a notepad to keep track of how many times it happens during games here at PSO.
    Really frustrating to get a call on your "all in with AA raise", and then end up splitting the pot with the guy, 'cause he has AA, too!! lol

i have been here a year and seen AA v AA 3 times
    KK v KK 4 times
    QQ v QQ twice
    AK v AK too many to count

i dont see anything unreal about this

the amount of big pocket pairs meeting other big pocket pairs does seem a little high compare to other hands shown but this is proberly due to the nature of this being a school where more people play big hands and throw small hands compared to other sites.

Comment

Re: Same Hands??

Originally posted by Indy_Bob
      Really frustrating to get a call on your "all in with AA raise", and then end up splitting the pot with the guy, 'cause he has AA, too!! lol
      The real frustration is having AA against another AA but they make a flush and you are busted :evil:

Comment

I can't swear to this but I'm pretty sure I've never seen 7c2h showdown 2-handed vs. 7h2c. Do you think this is just coincidence?

Comment

lmao geezer

bob..is random..so what you have seen is completely natural

you will see it in live games if you play the same amount of times/hands/hours there

ive had a royal here and had never hit quad aces in 1200 games

ive seen AA vs AA like a couple of times, maybe 4 or 5 i dont think is much, and ive had AA in a row twice, as ive had AA in a row in a live game and hit quad aces in a live game and ive played live much less then here

spades 8)

Comment

i remember my KK lost to another KK when 4 suited cards hit the board, talk about being frustrated.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.