PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 21 Tina help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 21 Tina help!!!

Dear PSO Players,
    We have are worked hard to Qualify for the Big One 2... The problem I have is that the Big one 2 final tournament is on Dec 21 @2.00pm...
    Well thats the week before Xmas... And my WIFES family Xmas party is that day.....
    My wife has been blowing me crap for months about this.... Does anyone else have a problem with this date... Alot of us have family, business, and friends xmas party,s to attend...
    Maybe the tournament would be moved back a week.... or the time could be changed 2,00pm...
    I know most of you reading this post are lol at me... Your thinking Legs (tell our wife your the boss) Well I could, but we all know how a loved one can ride u till u give in.... Wifes family vs POKER
    I wonder if the date is bad for anyone else...... Mark and Tina help me....
    CRAZYLEGS

Crazy,
    It is not possible for us to change this date.
    Since the day we started the Big One ll we have listed this date for the final.

I just hope that your wife will understand your situation

Regards

Tina

Comment

They couldn't possibly set a date that would be agreeable with everyone - there will always be some % of the PSO population who can't make it that day, no matter what day it is.

Comment

Working...
      X