PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Questions for PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Questions for PSO

    When will the new schedule (slated to begin Nov 1) be presented for preview and comments?

    Will the next software update get rid of the "showdown delay" when there is no showdown?

    On disconnects, it was promised that a soon to be released update would take us back to the login screen instead of closing the program down completely. Is this close?

    How far away are we from showing all-in hands when no further action is possible (as per the most widely used tournament rules)?

    Has anyone else noted the (seemingly) high rate of single-suited flops (and never of MY suit) recently?

  • #2
    Joe,
    I have sent the link to your post to our technical team and they will answer you, re your technical questions.

    Kevin and I are working on the new schedule and we do intend to post it here for debate prior to implementing it

    Thanks for the reminders and keeping us on our toes.


    Regards
    Tina

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for responding Tina.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Some Questions for PSO

        Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
        Will the next software update get rid of the "showdown delay" when there is no showdown?
        That actually turned out to be a server issue, which would result in an additional delay of between zero and ten seconds longer than normal at the end of a hand where every player folded except one. Gavin said that the fix for this should be live on all games now, so if you see this issue still please let us know.

        Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
        On disconnects, it was promised that a soon to be released update would take us back to the login screen instead of closing the program down completely. Is this close?
        Currently we are close to working on it, not close to releasing it. So three to four weeks minimum.

        Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
        How far away are we from showing all-in hands when no further action is possible (as per the most widely used tournament rules)?
        Same as above, except that the disconnect issue is a significantly higher priority.

        Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
        Has anyone else noted the (seemingly) high rate of single-suited flops (and never of MY suit) recently?
        Ah yes, I forgot to include that new feature in the last set of release notes. It should only happen for anyone whose username starts with 'Trumpin''...:wink:

        Comment


        • #5
          TrumpinJoe wrote:
          Has anyone else noted the (seemingly) high rate of single-suited flops (and never of MY suit) recently?
          TJ, I am waiting for the expose on flopping nut straights to your 97 holdings to my 2 pair. Twice today once heads up and the second 3 handed, you put me out.

          Definitely not a bad beat post. I deserved both. LOL.

          Phil.

          Comment


          • #6
            Shawn,

            Thanks for offsetting the busted flush flops with the made straights. It is a nice change of pace. I hope it keeps up for another month or two. :wink:

            Comment

            Working...
            X