PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Detail update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Detail update...

Yadda yadda yadda...

Added for your (especially yours gatorhb) viewing pleasure are 16 more top 50 lists. See, we do this long enough and everyone is bound to be on some type of list!

You can now see Win %, Money %, Final Table %, and Cumulative % broken down by:

All Holdem Events
    All Omaha Events
    All NL/PL Events
    All Limit Events

Hopefully in the next expansion we'll also see the PPT top 50 for all games and the four categories I just added.

At some point I'm going to overhaul the import software so that it will grab ALL player results, not just those who've signed up. That way the top 50s will mean even more. I plan to do this within the next two weeks if I can find the time. This will also require a bit of an overhaul to the interface you are using. The drop down lists will get a little long with over 1000 students in the database. It has to print that list out 9 times... which will cause the page load time to skyrocket. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that...

Also coming will be a display on your "Player Summary" page of your rank in all of the top 50 lists, so you won't have to look at every list to see where you're at. I'd also like to get current top 50 rank for the lists into the player comparison report.

I'm getting emails all the time with suggestions (good!) - I haven't responded to all of them so don't worry if I didn't reply - I got your email. Some things are do-able, some not so do-able. I want to be careful about having too many new ways of ranking, as it will just end up confusing most people (not talking about top 50 lists, talking about new cumulative calculations, new PPT calculations, etc.).

As it is I think most of the numbers are understandable by everyone. Let me know if anybody sees anything strange with the numbers - there's a sh*tload of calculating going on behind the scenes and I'm bound to have made some mistakes.
Working...
X