PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you Help a Gator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Help a Gator?

I had origninally asked minpin to get me a list of the best Omaha players for selfish reasons (gasp), but then decided to open this idea up to whomever wanted to join.....

I would like to hold an Omaha 08 tournament that mimics the one I will be playing in the WPF....

The buy in will be $300 with $2,000 added money. I need to confirm the starting chips and blind levels and be sure that gavin can even set this up....

I would like to hold this event on Sunday at 11:00am school time....It looks like a time where nothing is going on....

If you would like to be included, please post below......(EXCEPT jcastle and BlackAces :twisted: :twisted: )

I'll play gator as long as it doesn't count in the rankings

Comment

Not for rankings purpose, will be set up as a special event.....

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Re: Can you Help a Gator?

Originally posted by gatorhb
            If you would like to be included, please post below......(EXCEPT jcastle and BlackAces :twisted: :twisted: )
            I feel so...unwanted. :

Please reconsider...

Chris

Comment

Count me in.

--Matt--

Comment

BlackAces,

I just thought that you and jcastle didn't need the extra practice 8)

But oh alright, you can play.....

Comment

I need to confirm the starting chips and blind levels and be sure that gavin can even set this up....
                  Be sure to have the online levels last half the time of the real world ones. I'd play but I'd only be representing the dead money

Comment

sure sign me up i could do with the practice 8O

Comment

lets play any THREE from our hand then, if it dont count in the rankings,. ill play the old fashioned way if this idea recieves no support...

Comment

I just thought that you and jcastle didn't need the extra practice
                        Hey, where's the love for the real O8 players?

Comment

Noodles wrote:
                          I'd play but I'd only be representing the dead money
                          And here I thought you'd be representing the smugly superior :lol:

Minpin wrote:
                          Hey, where's the love for the real O8 players?
                          Are you in or what? I am not above being at the same table with even those I don't love..... :lol: :lol:

To follow is the structure:

Starting chips: $1,000
                          Blind structure:

10-20
                          15-30
                          30-60
                          60-120
                          120-240 and continue doubling.... blinds go up every 15 munutes.

Comment

That's going to be the structure? Verrrrrrry interesting...

Chris

Comment

That's a crapshoot structure, but I'll play for the fun of it. Any time you see the words "blinds double every xxx minutes" it's going to be a crapshoot.

Imagine if instead of going from 3K-6K to 4K-8K it jumps from 3K-6K to 6K-12K. Craaaaapshoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X