PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Staff: Please advise.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Staff: Please advise.

I finished second in yesterday's Big One II: Round Two event, and as I understand it, I need to play in a heads up with the second place finisher from saturday, further, I understand that this needs to happen within seven days. I have been looking on the web site, and can't find anything that tells me when this event is to take place. Do I need to coordinate a time with someone?

Thanks;
    Paul

Paul, WTG!!!!!

It will be your responsibility to contact the 1st place finisher, make arrangements for the match and notify Gavin at PSO of the date and time so he can set it up.

Bill

P.S. Now go get your D. It is a nice thing to have.

Comment

Paul

If this was the annual members event, then unfortunitly you do not get a chanch to play heads-up. You only have a B qualifier for second place in an annual event. Sorry to be the one to tell you this as I know exactly how it feels.

Comment

PayShints, you are absolutely right, my big mistake, what a fool I feel. I should pay more attention to the games I'm entering. Sorry folks for my misinformation. ops: ops: ops:

Well I guess a B is what I'll settle with.
        Thanks Debonair for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
        X