PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RND 2 qual. for big one II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RND 2 qual. for big one II

RND 2 qualifier for THE BIG ONE II.

I just found out that I qualified from Sept leagues. Do I play in Oct RND 2 events that were played on Oct 5 & 6 ONLY?? Or can I also play in the Nov and Dec rnd 2 quailifier off of my Sept qualification??

Missed Oct rnd 2, because I thought it was just the top 3 (same as sponsorship points) that qualified for rnd 2....I ended up 4th and thought I missed it.

Thanks Ru

if you didn't play this months round 2 you can play either of the final 2 with the place you alreay have but not BOTH
    so if you miss nov. you can play dec. but if you play nov. you have to requailfy for dec.

Comment

Are you sure about this? The way I understand it, you have to play the round 2 event, in the month following the month you qualify for it. That is...qualify in Sept. you are eligible for round 2 in Oct...but only in Oct. If you miss that one, you have to start over in regards to round 2 events.....but...I could be wrong.

'Goddess

Comment

I think Goddess is correct. I qualified for Sept., but didn't know about it and missed it. I did try to sign up for Oct. and it said I wasn't qualified.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.