PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Making Supid Insinuations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Making Supid Insinuations

or Leave

I wish to comment on something I have seen a number of times. It disappoints me to no end.

Today during play in a multi a player on the Big Blind was dealt (4,2). The Small Blind had (A,2). The small blind limped with a call and they both saw the flop which came with two deuces. The third card was irrelevant.

I can't recall the exact betting but the Big Blind, with what I considered to be bad play, ended up all-in.

When the smoke cleared he was out of the tournament.

Before he left he made the following comment:

"To PSO I Pay Dues and Should Have a Fair Shake"

This is a not so subtle reference to the fact that this player obviously believes that what happened was unfair and that the people who run the school somehow manipulate how the cards are shuffled and dealt so that how they come out is not random and is biased in some way.

PLEASE!!! If you have reason to believe and evidence to support your belief that this is the case then you should be sharing it with the rest of us.If you don't have any evidence then stop insinuating that the PSO staff is dishonest.

If it's just "Sour Grapes" (and we all know that's exactly what it is) then I suggest you shut the hell up and get a life.

If you truly think you are being treated unfairly then just stop paying your dues and go somewhere else for your entertainment.

If you spend your life walking around with your head up your butt then, not only will you have an horrendous odor to deal with, but the total darkness is going to keep you from seeing what's right in front of your face.

At least, that's the way I see it.

sarge

Sarge,

Happy Thanksgiving,eh!!! :lol: :lol:

Comment

Good one

Comment

Re: Stop Making Supid Insinuations

Originally posted by sgtcyber

I suggest you shut the @#%% up and get a life.

sarge
        this is the best part 8) , none of the other stuff was needed, don't let these fools get to you sgt. good job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X