PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ironside....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironside....

Don't say it!!!

would I?

BTW beckham was lucky to stay on the park tonight
    dirty man U player what you expect

Comment

would I?
      yes

BTW beckham was lucky to stay on the park tonight
      Well, I didn't actually watch much of it as I don't have much interest in England, but I would expect no other kind of viewpoint from a person with your slant of mind on the subject of all things United. I usually know what viewpoint people with this way of perceiving the subject will take before they actually make their view known.

Comment

actaully i didnt watch english match either but the guy on news said beckham should of been off before he scored and it was a nasty 2 footed tackle

Comment

well i did watch it and if players were sent off for that most games would end as a 5 a side game.

Comment

beckham was back to his petulant, cynical i'm the only player on the pitch and will play wherever i want self.
            u think fergie caught his new hobby from his chairman?

Comment

Let's have a round of applause for the Jocks for beating the shelf stackers XI.

:P

Comment

lol Serpico

Comment

Originally posted by fidget
                  u think fergie caught his new hobby from his chairman?
                  No. The difference is that fergie was set up, whereas Edwards is a total and utter scumbag, and that's being polite. How edwards has got away with his behaviour for so long, whilst taking over £100 million out of the club off the back of Fergie's work is incredible.

Interestingly, have a guess who leaked it to the press about Fergie? Hint: It supposedly came from inside Old Trafford.

Total non story. Still, the girl made 100k from the gullible English press hungry for united scandal. Printed on the day the police decided she was a time waster. LOL. Gotta love the idiot tabloids.

Comment

Originally posted by ironside
                    actaully i didnt watch english match either but the guy on news said beckham should of been off before he scored and it was a nasty 2 footed tackle
                    Well, you shouldn't believe everything you see/hear in a United obsessed sensationalistic biased press. Still, it sometimes has the desired affect. Example:

Yep. I'm sure that's factual. And who are MAN U?

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.