PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luton Grand Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luton Grand Challenge

Any of you UK players going to or already played at Luton this week!
    As i played on monday & wednesday and finished 17th & 36th just wondered if i played against any pso'ers whilst i was there?
    The quality of play was very good and quite a few big guns were playing Mike Magee,John Shipley,John Duthie etc.
    I am also gonna play in the sunday game if any one is going?

I might try and get there.

Look out for me wearing the black "Jack Binion WPO 2003" jacket or failing that a fat bald bloke (see picture on profile).

Comment

hi guiness,
      i hope you do make it to the sunday game,as sunday is the final of saturdays £750 no limit holdem freezeout and therefore you will be in the money.
      if anybody is interested there will be £75 satelites running from 2-5pm saturday with first place getting a seat at the main event
      hope to see some of you there

outdrawn
      london
      uk

Comment

I played on wednesday after arriving back from Tunica on tuesday. Got to the final 4 tables but was card dead most of the time.
        There is a £50 tournament on sunday so i will play in that also i will play a few sats on saturday.

Hope to see some of you there.

Tony. (movingabout)

Comment

Working...
        X