PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Noodles WHO ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Noodles WHO ?

John Noodles, right, your a fraud, a web wana be. Have you played in a mojor event in any country. Can you provide a single name of a known poker player who has played with you.

You have been exposed as a book reading pretender. Time to stop quoting the books you have read and disapear into the fog. What a posser. How many PSO players have been fooled by your loud mounth and postings.

Atleast the players at pso know who I am, I have shaken Marks hand and he has seen me win at mojor event, has anyone actually ran into you at a live event. The internet is full of people like you, and it always will be. Yes, I am calling you out, you fraud, give the people at PSO some account of who you are and what you have accomplished in the game of poker.

I am sure this is embarrasing to you but @#%% anyone with a mouth like yours should be used to being embarrased.

Dan Stephenson

We get the picture !!

You don't have to place the same post 3 times...

Comment

as far as i am aware Noodles has never claimed to be anything more than "1 step up from a beginner", he has claimed never to have played live
      so what is he pretending to be???

proff if you are doubting his words of wisdom and have a conflicting agruement then please lets hear the agruement of a PRO POKER PLAYER which i know you are and not the ramblings of a kid your sounding like now.

i wish i could met both of you so i could knock your heads together two people with brains that sometimes forget to use them.

Comment

Re: John Noodles WHO ?

Originally posted by MadProfessor
        John Noodles, right, your a fraud, a web wana be. Have you played in a mojor event in any country. Can you provide a single name of a known poker player who has played with you.

You have been exposed as a book reading pretender. Time to stop quoting the books you have read and disapear into the fog. What a posser. How many PSO players have been fooled by your loud mounth and postings.

Atleast the players at pso know who I am, I have shaken Marks hand and he has seen me win at mojor event, has anyone actually ran into you at a live event. The internet is full of people like you, and it always will be. Yes, I am calling you out, you fraud, give the people at PSO some account of who you are and what you have accomplished in the game of poker.

I am sure this is embarrasing to you but @#%% anyone with a mouth like yours should be used to being embarrased.

Dan Stephenson
        LOL. Great post man. A load of bollocks, but still great.

If you wanted to expose me like this, all you needed to do was read some of my previous posts. Doh.

Comment

Originally posted by ironside
          as far as i am aware Noodles has never claimed to be anything more than "1 step up from a beginner", he has claimed never to have played live
          so what is he pretending to be???
          Actually Iron, due to my lack of interest over the last few months, I am probably one step behind the beginners now 8O

Comment

i do not want to get involved in this argument but after reading the comments by the prof i felt i should say something.
            i have only been at pso for a month and am still learning the game,i have learnt a lot from the posts in this forum as well as all the players at the tables.
            i just wanted to say that i have posted 3 times myself and noodles has taken time to reply each time.(and each time he has offered sound advice)
            i dont care that he has never sat down with a pro,i dont care if all his knowledge is learnt from a book,he is still an intelligent and well informed poker player who has done his best to help me (and many others i assume)to improve my game.
            ok got that off my chest

be lucky
            outdrawn
            london
            uk

Comment

HOLY COW !!!!!!!! I must be a PRO, cause I sat and played with Amirella Slim one time way back in 78 or something, and in fact I even sat next seat to him, ummmmmm :? if that is a qualification to be a pro, then I guess I must be one, and don't even know it. Why I bet there is lots of PRO's here if they think about it. Like MadProffessor isn't the only person in the world to play with the pros.
              Noodles is a PRO in my eyes.
              babe60 :wink:

Comment

I would hate to say how many I've played with at the same table. Men & women alike.

Of course, as you can all tell, not one of those pros were successful in teaching me anything. I taught them though.

Oh, by the way Babe, I too had the pleasure of sitting with Amarillo Slim, further back than 78. It was when Texas Hold Em was first introduced to Las Vegas. Most people at this site probably weren't even born at that time.

Joybell

Comment

Joy, Texas Hold'Em wasn't introduced to Vegas. It was born there. That's why they call it Texas Hold'Em.

Oh, wait. That doesn't make sense.

Nevermind.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC E2C

Comment

SEE !!!!!!! I knew we had alot of pros in here. :? I got this right did'nt I?? You are a PRO once you have played with, sat beside and shook their hand, RIGHT??????? :?
                    babe60 :wink:

ps. Are we that old???? 8) Oh NO OH NO

Comment

I once bluffed Scotty Nguyen off of an Ace with 83o....true story!

Oh, and I was once **** probed by aliens!

Comment

Hey, I once gave Phil Hellmuth a wedgie; where does that get me?

DK

Comment

and you cloned yourself and named him Mark Napolitano and nicknamed him Mini Bruno.

Comment

DK said:
                            Hey, I once gave Phil Hellmuth a wedgie; where does that get me?
                            In my book that gets you a Silver Star!!!!! Had you also stole his Milk Money once or twice too, you woulda got a Gold Star!!!!

And Oh, Ya....Hazy said:
                            and you cloned yourself and named him Mark Napolitano and nicknamed him Mini Bruno.
                            The next time I see you I shall pummel you!

Comment

I don't know JOHN, i don't remember

Comment

Working...
                              X