PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO SOLVES THE SQUABBLING?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO SOLVES THE SQUABBLING?????

I've been reading these posts here today, and I tell ya I am just shaking my head. While I was givin it a good shake, I came up with a question. WHO SOLVES THIS SQUABBLING? The only person that I can think of is non other then THE PRESIDENT. Now, The decision we need to make is do we want THE PRESIDENT of the school, or do we want THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY (Bush I think his name is)? The next question is, who is the PRO at solving squabbling? Now The President of the good ole USA, thinks he is, and he is trying to prove it. The President of the school, thinks he is. and he has proven it on occasion, So now what do you think guys and gals, who should we get. Keep in mind we should go by past records of who is the best for SOLVING SQUABBLING.
    Another suggestion would maybe be one of the members of the school, who is well liked, who is diplomatic, can stay calm in the heat of the arguing, is fair, good looking, charming, knows the rules. Lets see if we can find that perfect person among ourselves. I BELIEVE THERE IS LOTS OF THEM IN THIS SCHOOL, in fact more of them then some would believe. otherwise

TAKE THIS SQUABBLING OUTSIDE AND DROP IT, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO LEAVE THEN LEAVE, don't need to announce it, lETS PLAY POKER, AND IF YA WANNA PLAY LIKE A PRO, THEN DO IT, IF YA JUST LEARNING, GREAT KEEP TRYIN, ONE DAY YOU'LL BE A PRO

Babe60 :wink:

Good Idea Babe,
    I suppose the testosterone gets to flowing, and people end up venting here, and then the egos kick in, and the venting becomes a squabble, with name calling, pissin contests, and grand exits. Don't guess it's the first one ever and probably not the last....but sure is a shame folks can't be either more tolerant to their enviorment, or deal with their feelings in private. Of course the "side posts" with dropped in amusing observations are always a plus...lol.
    Slow it down fellas....you're beginning to look childish!!

8O
    'Goddess

Comment

FLOOR

Comment

In any community there will be conflicts. It is inevitable. How the community reacts to such conflicts is the determining factor in its future.

If suppression and censorship is chosen, the community will either cease to exist in totality or become nothing more than a hollow echo of the few who enforce the peace, if surface tranquility can ever be called peace.

If expression is to flourish it will do so within community determined standards. The community will become self-regulating to a great degree, if not totally. What I see here is the community striving toward this self-regulation. Calls for an officially sanctioned solution are premature. Worse yet, they rob the community of the chance to become what it seeks to be.

Comment

well put Joe

Comment

Another suggestion would maybe be one of the members of the school, who is well liked, who is diplomatic, can stay calm in the heat of the arguing, is fair, good looking, charming, knows the rules.
            Well since you insist.

I propose that we cut the MadProfessor in half. Give one half to dbass and the other to Noodles. This solution should appease everyone.

DK

Comment

demonknees, please change your name to 'Solomon'.
              I now worship at your feet!

Comment

Joe Trumps again, very well put! 8)

I can understand the original post too (he says, taking the middle ground) but isn't that sort of thing required only when the rabble, ill-disiplined and childish out way the good guys?

You have to laugh,
                The Chuckle

p.s. Besides, if all else fails, this way we can also send the big boys 'round :!: :twisted: , good looking or otherwise:wink:

Comment

Well said, ye casters of oil on troubled waters, but I think it's just that time of year when most of us in the N hemisphere have low serotonin (?) levels cos of sun-deprivation. The lengthening days will slowly spread serenity and wisdom. Until next winter, that is :wink:
                  Huk might be an exception (does it say sunny and warm out there???), plus anyone in SouthernCalifornia or Aus. Watch out for GaryAus getting a tad tetchy in July :lol:

Comment

shut up and deal already.......we can organize fight club later.... :lol:

V

Comment

Well, maybe y'all oughta have my wife fix up those disputes. She
                      does around here.

Comment

Vegas said:
                        .......we can organize fight club later....
                        First rule of Fight Club.....DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Comment

Working...
                        X