PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noodles should be banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noodles should be banned

Would somebody please ban this rather unpleasant person that goes under the nick of noodles. How about a vote on who would like to see noodles money refunded and sent away before they offend every good player this site ever had.

Davin Bass

Why don't you jump back into the murky, no profile, depths of the black hole where you came from before we all vote YOU out.

How dare you take it upon yourself to make an announcement like that.
    JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DBASS????

szura3

Comment

Sorry I could not give you my vote as I personally like playing with Noodles. He is someone I learn from and IMHO is a good player. I know you did'nt say anything about him being a good player or not, but we do need guys like Noodles. He reminds me of a friend of mine, that apon first meeting him, alot do not like him, Why? Because he calls a spade a spade, and if he doesn't like what is happening, or what you are doin, he tells ya. Some may say, well people like this should learn to be a bit more couth, maybe they should, I don't know. I do know that I like to know where I stand with a person, and if it means hearing something I don't want to listen to, or don't want to admit to myself, then so be it. Hopefully you will not take Noodles to heart and read between his lines. He usually has some good to say in between the lines.
      I would suggest you send Noodles a private message and maybe you can sort out the problem that seems to have caused you to post.
      Hope to see you at the tables.
      Babe60 :wink:

Comment

Noodles is one of three or four people here who really know what the **** they are doing when it comes to big-bet poker, and can explain it. I've offered to ghost write or edit a book from him on it.

Regarding Noodles' posts, most people don't get that most of it is tongue in cheek, and that the rest of it is puncturing windbags (his perspective).

I realize Dan (Mad Professor) is a friend of yours but, this concept of banning someone becuase they offended someone is rediculous. If that was the basic tennet of banment, to be fair we should also ban Dan because he offended Kethry and Martan, shouldn't we?

Look, no one calls 'em donkeys like I do (ok, maybe Apryl and Noodles...LOL), but when Kethry explained that she was a beggineer, that should have been enough and Dan should have apologized to her. And that should have been the end of it, without the condescending forum posts (and the ensuing hilarity).

Comment

Comment

Count me in :wink:

Comment

Hey, Steady on Steve, you'll be wanting all us cloth-capped, ferret-rearing, pigeon-fancying, strong-beer-drinking, know-our-football, rain-proof, ee-upp saying, northerners banned at this rate.

I'll go t'foot of r'stairs!

You have to laugh,
              The Chuckle

p.s. For non-UK readers this is a british thing, don't bother trying to understand it!

p.p.s. As for Noodles, he's kinda like a wedding buffet; you're not gonna like everything but most of it's good and there's some really great bits in there!

Comment

For what its worth.......

You ban Noodles and Im outta here......

No great loss there, Im sure.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin
                  Yeah and he supports ManUre so we should definatly ban him
                  Aaaagh 8O So it's not enough that he's a repulsive, festering, malodorous pile of parrot-droppings? (And I know about that stuff). He supports ManU too?
                  Well, spit.
                  I'd vote to ban the tosser right now, except I secretly suspect that's what he's been angling for these last few months.
                  So, just to thwart the foul-mouthed fart, I vote Noodles as all-round good guy who should be awarded a bunch of extra stuff just to encourage him.

pip pip !

Glenn

Comment

Re: Noodles should be banned

Originally posted by dbass
                    Would somebody please ban this rather unpleasant person that goes under the nick of noodles. How about a vote on who would like to see noodles money refunded and sent away before they offend every good player this site ever had.

Davin Bass
                    You are right, I am a rather unpleasent person. The Madprofessor is my role model.

BTW, my membership is FREE, so lick it. And it's Sir Noodles to you.

Comment

Hmm, ManUre and ManU. Looks like Rosita and Steve Austin have just been added to my hitlist Don't make me have to come round there!

Get those bitter and resentful chips off your shoulders and repeat after me: Manchester United or Man Utd. For that is our name.

WATPOAE

Comment

BTW thanks to everyone that spoke up on my behalf. I'm touched.

Dreams, I am shocked. After all the things I've done for you

BTW. A post on the forum and no mention of Jam. Are you feeling ok?

Comment

Eliminating Noodles would be a dumb thing to do. The infoe and help that he gives us all from his infrormative posts are worth our 14.95/month. Give yourself a head check dbass.

Thief 21

Comment

Noodles wrote:

You are right, I am a rather unpleasent person. The Madprofessor is my role model.

BTW, my membership is FREE, so lick it. And it's Sir Noodles to you.
                            Well I was going to speak up on your behalf Noodles, but it looks as though you do not need help from this swamp-dweller.

Randall

Comment

i hope this is a joke.

back in november i voted noodles for president

ps. how r u doing in the wrgpt? I have about 19K

Comment

Working...
                              X