PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DocH cashes in 7 stud hi-lo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocH cashes in 7 stud hi-lo

Congrats to DocH on his 14th place finish in the 500 buy in 7 stud hi lo event.

As far as I know we have had a PSO'er in the money in every event that "we" have participated in so far!

Congrats, Doc H!!

If our school continues to do this well, a new bumper sticker may have to be created: "Poker School Online: We're the Nuts!!"

-Bart M.

Comment

"Poker School Online: We're the Nuts!!"
      Hmmmmm......that woulda worked for Thursday nights 3-8 game too.....LOL

Comment

Congrats DocH!

Ricky Hard

Comment

Freddieboy and AZhardballz both took nasty beats in the PLHE 500 buy in event today.....not sure who else played.....but noone cashed! So much for the streak!
          Last edited by deleted_username; Mon Aug 18, 2008, 06:38 PM.

Comment

a new bumper sticker may have to be created: "Poker School Online: We're the Nuts!!"
            IMHO, sorry mark and tina, i don't want to tell my friends about PSO, why do i want them to get better?

Comment

Well I also played in the pot limit game today.. er yesterday and I think I set a new record for going out early. Got AKs early position brought it in for a raise and missed the flop.. in fact the flop was a different suit and I had to lay it down. Then limped and missed the flop on two other hands and finally called a raise when 5 people joined in a pot and I was severly short stacked with 67s. Flop gave me an open ended straight and got past it for one bet.. the turn gave me 4 hearts also and when it was raised I put the rest of my chips in only to miss my 15 outs.. oh well..

Something like 31 minutes into the tourny. I was headed to the buffet and lick my wounds. hehe

Comment

Rick said:
                I was headed to the buffet and lick my wounds.
                EWWWWWW! I'll never eat at another buffet again!

Comment

Working...
                X