PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barry, it was real good....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry, it was real good....

meeting you in Tunica and I just thought that I'd say how much I enjoyed your contribution to the day and how much it has made me think about how I might need to change my style of pla in order to compete at a higher level.

I look forward to some interesting discussions with you in the future when I hope to be able to put to use some of the ploys and plays you discussed.

I'll keep in touch, but in the meantime and once again.

Thanks!

Shoeless Joe

Nice to meet you

Hi, Shoeless: It was nice to meet you as well. Please feel free to come back and tell us about the "ploys" you are doing.

I am contantly reweorking my game, as I have since I started playing. Iam trying to see if I can make a go of it in $80-%160, which is a much different place than the $30-$60 I currently make my living at. (And $30-$60 is a tough game to beast, I promise). Even if I don't play higher, the work I am doing will play dividends in the game I play.

Hey, I do this for a living, so I can and must devote the time to it. But everyone can do a least a little work on their game (think, read, talk, take lessons, write to me) every week.

Best,

BarryT

Comment

Working...
    X