PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSOers in Tunica this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSOers in Tunica this week

Although I have only been a PSO member for a couple of months, I am sorry that I was unable to attend the Convention. I will, however, be in Tunica tomorrow (January 16th) through the 21st. I am staying at the Grand Verande and would welcome the opportunity to meet any fellow PSO members. My real name is David Foster (username, nashville) and I plan to play mainly at the Grand but will venture out to other card rooms. You can leave me a message at the hotel or call the Grand poker room. If you happen by the Grand poker room, I am not sure how to describe myself. I'm 38 (look younger -- I think), dark hair, black frame glasses or sunglasses, always have black leather coat with me, and will most likely be playing in hold'em ring games from 4-8 to 15-30 or omaha 8, 3-6 or 5-10. Sorry for the lengthy post.

nashville

Hey Nash,

You missed a helluvatime, let me tell you.

Its never too late and I think, and I maybe wrong, there are still at least 5 PSO'ers still there.

Freddie Boy
    Thehazyone
    Ranger Rick
    Wildbill41
    Jmuzzey

I am sure there are more, but dont know who. In fact some of the guys i mentioned may have already split.

Of couse I believe Mark and maybe even Tina are still there.

Good Luck and have fun!

Bob

Comment

depraved (alan) is also down there right now

Comment

you guys are forgetting pokergoddess and themoron i dont think they will be able to leave this week

Comment

Jmuzzey and Wildbill left today heading home.

win4win
          wstwst
          DocH
          azhardballz
          bmx jeff ?

and a couple other straglers are also still here.

Comment

Working...
          X