PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaaa

I thought I should repost this under this unfortunate topic of goodbye and good luck.

If anyone would like an opinion from someone who has seen the MadProfessor/Dan Play in a live event or even if they don't here it is.

I watched Dan win back to back WSOP Satellite events in a single night. for those of you who do not understand what exactly that is, it is 20,000 real dollars and it means he beat over 500+ Top professional poker players in a single night.

I can truley say that for most of you, you will never see someone play live as well as the madprofessor.

I also saw Dan/Mad Play in 4 WSOP events and in a nlhe 3000 entry event I saw Dan send Johnny Chan and Huck Seed to the rail from a single table.

I would like to add that for those of you who did not have a chance to listen to Dan on some of the live broadcast you really missed out, He has a vast knowledge of the game of poker and I enjoyed his insights as much as any Professional player I have ever heard.

It is just to bad the players at PSO don't know what you have when you had it.

Davin Bass

Comment

i have played at pso for a year now, i haven't played much with the madprof. but i will say i enjoyed his posts and listening to him on the broadcasts when i got a chance to.

my question is: why u leaving us?

Comment

: : : : : : : : : : :

PLEASE don't leave Dan.

Comment

DELETED

Comment

Madprof,

Sorry to hear this. I have learned a great deal from watching your play.

You join a, unfortunately, growing list of players who just could not stand some of the repeated poor play we see here every day.

I wish we were all here to learn, but, like real-life poker, some never will be. They never read a lesson, book, post etc...

So we just accept them and look at them as our piggy banks (most of the time--the other times they sure can bust us out of a tourney).

Sad to see you go, and I hope you give this a few days' thought and reconsider.

Randy

Comment

I'm really sad to see you go. Watching you play a tourney was a great cure for my insomnia. I guess some were more easily impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by dbass
                I also saw Dan/Mad Play in 4 WSOP events and in a nlhe 3000 entry event I saw Dan send Johnny Chan and Huck Seed to the rail from a single table.
                This is an accomplishment for us to be impressed by? Were they heard moaning about the dummy that got lucky and put them out?

Comment

MadProf,

I guess that means you decided not to be the king of the ring game bankroll?

Comment

Comment

just played at your table last night, and am a bit confused. When did you make this decision? I told you how much I had missed you around here, and now, this/?

what did u do to him jane?

Comment

I hadn't read the other posts when I read this goodbye post. That is why I deleted my original post saying I wish MadProfessor would reconsider.

I must say I was somewhat disappointed in the whole sad affair. Maybe it is because I am fresh off the Tunica Experience, where I had a chance to literally surround myself with positive people who cared about not only ME but also, my game. That means more to me than I can say.

I guess I am generally not strung this way, to make a mockery of people and more so, how they play. So I was very surprised when this all transpired. It simply isn't necessary. I don't care HOW good you think you are. It is uncalled for and hurtful. And the money challenge for the fancast POKER QUIZ, that took the cake. Reminded me of the old westerns where some cowboy said, " I am calling you out, pilgrim".

Yes, there are those of us on here who have alot to learn. And maybe it is the mother in me...but there are so many BETTER ways to help and instruct other than by insults and intimidation.

And furthermore, based on the incredible play I saw at Tunica in the WPO, I do imagine there are many PSO members who could match you point to point in the game of poker, sir.

Comment

He soon backed down and dis-associated Apryll from his blanket ego driven insult. Funny that. Hilarious in fact.

Comment

Well after reading all of Noodles Post I realize why the MadProf doesnt want to play at PSO.

Noodles you can reasearch all the post I have ever made on this site, and you will find that I have never said a negitive word about anyone or anything. Till now that is, Noodles is the perfect example of what a human being should not be.

Davin Bass

Comment

Originally posted by dbass
                              Well after reading all of Noodles Post I realize why the MadProf doesnt want to play at PSO.

Noodles you can reasearch all the post I have ever made on this site, and you will find that I have never said a negitive word about anyone or anything.
                              You mean all 7 posts? Well done. Whilst we are at it, since when have I criticised or said anything nasty about you?

Noodles is the perfect example of what a human being should not be.
                              In recent days you have written posts about how great the madprofessor is, and what a loss he is. Maybe I should be like your friend the madprofessor? maybe I should insult people at the table over the quality of their play. Then come on the forum and do it again. Then slag off the whole membership whilst I am at it, claiming my superiority. Is that your idea of how a human being should be? It seems to be judging by your support. Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X