PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAHANA!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAHANA!!!!!

I had the priviledge of "hanging around" with Jahana and what can I say but WOOHOOOOOO!! John was one of the first guys I met on here and he and I have a blast at the tables. So it was not a surprise to me that we would really hit it off in person.

One of the funniest things I heard all weekend happened on Friday...he and I were railbirds at the Limit tourney at Sams Town, waiting for our guys to finish up. ( we had three of them in the final four). We were talking about Thursday nights PSO tourney, and I mentioned BeLucky's accent. He is from Australia or something like that, but lives in SoCal now. Anyway, aside from being a HOTTIE ...he sounds ADORABLE.. One of those voices you would love to hear when you roll over in the middle of the night...oh, I digress.

Anyway, I said, " I loved his voice" and Jahana, not to be undone, chirped : " Hell, I LOVE HIS VOICE, too" LOL

Guess you had to be there :wink:

Jahana, I loved meeting you and just think you are super!! Thanks for helping to make my weekend so wonderful.

just for the record I think BeLucky is from Ireland. And yes very sexy accent! Plus a great guy. We miss having him at our CHAPS get togethers. He is a original CHAP untill he got married and moved to Calif. It was great seeing you again Be Lucky!!!!! And it was great meeting everyone else I had one the best times ever. I cant wait to do it again. The people from the this community or some of the best people you'll ever meet.

Comment

Jahanna,
      Great to meet you and hang out...you were great fun!!

8O
      'Goddess

Comment

Working...
      X