PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN'T ACCESS THE SOFTWARE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN'T ACCESS THE SOFTWARE

After 2 forum posts and an email, you think someone would reply and help me access the software.

I crash and crash and crash. I have plenty of memory. I have plenty of RAM. I have plenty of processor. I followed all of the instructions re: the update. WTF guys? I didn't try to download the update for the first week in order to allow you time to iron out the kinks. I'm a little po'd that I have not received a response.

TRY MOVING YPOUR SETTING PASSED 800-600.... AOT OF PLAYERS HAD PROBLEMS ... HOPE IT HELPS

Comment

I have sent you an e-mail

kevin
      PokerPages

Comment

This is pathetic. After literally 20 install attempts, I have given up. Am I a beta tester or a customer? How can you roll out an update that can't be installed, and please don't give me the "you're the only one with this problem answer." It is clear to me based on the other "help me" posts that laptop users have trouble installing the update. Add me to the list.

I've done everything suggested. I've deleted the old software (like the fool I am). I have plenty of machine etc. etc. to run your program. It does not install. I crash EACH and EVERY time I try to install it.

THE UPDATE STINKS! I've sent an email with the various error messages to Kevin. When you figure it out let me know.

Comment

apryllshowers,
          First provide some specifics..

version of windows?
          cpu?
          memory?
          video card? (if you know)
          internet connection?

You say it locks up on install.
          Describe the exact proccess and any error messages if any.

Look in "control panel" "add/remove programs" and uninstall. Pokerpages software.

Then attempt to reinstall.

You may have corrupted your Java machine (needed to run Pokerpages software). This can happen by visiting sites that without your knowledge or permission install programs on your system. You can attempt to reinstall latest version of M.S. Java or Suns. I have a copy of both if you need them.

To test the Java Machine software. Go to a site that uses java games and see if you can run their java games.

2nd, you asked for an earlier copy.
          I have a copy of the Dec version prior to upgrade.
          Message me with your email and I will attach to an email.
          If your email won't accept large attachments. I will put the file on my website and you can download it from there.

Understand that most are not having a problem so, it is likely you have some kind of conflict or something was corrupted.

Comment

AprilShowers,
            It appears that we are dealing with your situation, and i am sorry that you were neglected, this is not our style at PokerPages or PokerSchoolOnline, hope your problems can be resolved soon.

Regards

Tina

Comment

If you have individual issues with the software, please send e-mail to support@pokerpages.com. The forums are not a replacement for that, as we will not necessarily see everything on here. Kevin has however been in contact with Apryllshowers regarding this, and I have also e-mailed.

Comment

Working...
              X