PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Tunica Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tunica Thoughts

It was the absolute nuts meeting each and every one of you. I knew we had one hell of a community here and meeting everone in person proved it. The successes of our members just goes to show what the potential of this school is. From the people who cashed in satellite after satellite to the people who cashed in the WPO, we made a statement. We even had our people take 3 of the top 4 places at the Sam's Town Limit Hold Em. There are so many people to talk to but I want to mention a few in particular:

Bruno- the jokes on you next time brother. I got a year to plan it.

Cardster & Trisail- my fellow AZ players. Next time you hear a bad beat story, you can top it.

Goddess- thanks for organizing and being so informative.

The after 2AM crowd (Oil Doe, AZ Hardballz, Ricky Hard, Double Eagle, Disneyland Man)--all who had me laughing so hard I was crying.

So anyways, there was this guy......

Se ya all next year.

Mike

Did I already tell you this one...anyway I was sitting...oh nevermind. Pocket Rocket I enjoyed meeting you and AZhardballz. You guys represent Arizona well. Still haven't stopped laughing.

By the way it looks like I'm going to be able to make the $500 Omaha/8 event on Feb 2nd at the Commerce. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Ricky Hard

Comment

Pocket rocet i really enjoyed meeting you and all the 2 am crowd. I think we could just not get enough of each other, and we did not want to leave. I am looking forward to meeting all the crew again. We have to be at the next on to keep everybody laughing and enjoying the moment. NO linlit holdem opening up on table 35 and everyone running to get a seat. fighing for who was going to take the sat. I really enjoyed it. It was one of the best times in my life!!!!!!!

DIXIE (aka disneylandman)

Comment

Working...
      X