PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars Store now open for Merchandise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Store now open for Merchandise

A lot of players have been asking where they can purchase official PokerStars merchandise from. Now they can with StarsStore, a brand new shopping platform powered by Brand Addition.

So far items are available in the Clothing, Lifestyle, and Poker departments and there will be a lot more new products rolled out over the coming weeks. So if you're looking for a stylish new hoodie, a chip set to impress your friends, or a perfect PokerStars mug to sit back and sip the coffee from then StarsStore has it all for you.

Check it out here:

https://www.starsstore.com

very nice and cheaper than starscoins

Comment

all good u r right 11lookas87

Comment

use coins for cool merch

Comment

Is there option for buying from PS Account (cash), as i cant see option only buy off PokerStars creditcards etc (proof of purchase(SoftCopy)) & Deposits etc, i won $ freerolling so i think its good too put in to some thing tangible(HardCopy) , i can allway's build it back?
          just thought id try here before going too PSupport
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
            Is there option for buying from PS Account (cash), as i cant see option only buy off PokerStars creditcards etc (proof of purchase(SoftCopy)) & Deposits etc, i won $ freerolling so i think its good too put in to some thing tangible(HardCopy) , i can allway's build it back?
            just thought id try here before going too PSupport
            0HighTimes0

Good to see ya HT! I wish I could answer this for you, but I don't know... you'll have to email support@pokerstars.com

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.