PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trisail to post SOON!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trisail to post SOON!

Hi all,

It will take me a couple days to do my post up right on Tunica. I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!! (Well for sure second best) Some already know some of what happened 8O so they may think I am crazy! :? I must be ... LMAO. Look for the whole enchilada real soon. :roll:

P.S. To all who were there my deepest apologies if I got too excited and loud. : I do have a tenancy to get boisterous and I know I talk way too much and way too loud most of the time. I hope none where offended as I had the time of my life! I am going to work on that little 8O (haha) problem in the mean time. :wink:

I am so glad I got to meet so many GREAT PSO'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was most awesome meeting you and your crazy brother!! I hope by the time I get back to Fargo, onto a regular computer, trip reports will be flooding the forum!!

huggerz til March

Comment

Trisail,
      I've already told some people, that you were probably the biggest surprise to me of all the PSOers I have met so far!! I had NO idea you were so cool....lol. I enjoyed each and every time we spent time in the same place...you were a blast!!

8O
      'Goddess

Comment

Trisail

It was great meeting you and your brother and I would have to say that you have the best (worst) bad beat story. Hope we can get out to AZ for a visit.

Spiegel

Comment

It was a great time

Trisail i just wanted to say i had a blast playing cards with you, dave, and astro and all the other great players.I cant wait till the next time take care man.

Comment

Working...
          X