PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Did Yourselves Proud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Did Yourselves Proud

While all of us associated with putting on the Poker School OnLine Conference have been basking in your applause, it is all of you asttendees who ought to be taking a bow.

You did yourselves proud -- by your stunningly successful results in satelites, by your decorum and demeanor in and about the poker room, and by the incredibly strong sense of community that each and every one of you can take credit for having created and nurtured.

As a newcomer to this community, I was made to feel more than welcome, and this was really gratifying. You guys are living proof that you can still have fun in a cardroom and win while you're doing it.

We are planning next year's event already, and want to make it better than ever. Thanks to all of you who completed a feedback form and offered us the benefit of your advice, we have a plethora of ideas to make a gaggle of improvements in Year Two.

Keep flopping aces...

Lou Krieger

Lou said:
    we have a plethora of ideas to make a gaggle of improvements.....
    What? No "schmiggles" ?????? JMuzz, RickyHard, and Cockroach should get that joke......LMFAO

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOOOO
      A Plethora AND a gaggle!!!! Now, I KNOW I can't wait til next year!!

Comment

Re: You Guys Did Yourselves Proud

Originally posted by LouKrieger
        You did yourselves proud... by your decorum and demeanor in and about the poker room
        Obviously, Lou did not hear about Weds. night! :lol: 8O ops:

It was great, PSO was really the talk of the town. MOst anyone I played with (non-PSOers) would overhear some of us talking and say something along the lines of "you guys with that PSO? I played with a couple of you the other night. You guys are good. I need to check that out sometime. etc. etc." Sitting at the tables I heard conversations about PSO from 2 or more non-members talking amongst themselves.

Originally posted by Bruno
        LMFAO
        The weirdest thing is I can now SEE Bruno saying this exactly and it's hilarious!

Comment

Lou:

Thank You very much for takeing the time to meet all of us, speak at the meeting, and for all your help. I just have to share that you made one of the best lines at the meeting.

"Oh shit! If I get lucky, I may not get to sleep tonite"

I loved it.

Shane aka Jeff

Comment

Re: You Guys Did Yourselves Proud

Originally posted by LouKrieger
            As a newcomer to this community, I was made to feel more than welcome, and this was really gratifying.
            newcomer? i been reading your lessons from nearly day 1 so basically you are responible for this rabble that seems to be tearing up tunica both on and off the felt.

only think i can say is you better watch out i got a passport application form today and there is 55% chance that i'll be at tunica for next PSO convention.

Comment

Working...
            X