PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTG WSTWST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTG WSTWST

Wendall let me pass along my congratulations on your 5th place finish in the $500 NL event. Your play was awesome and you looked right at home with all those pros at the final table. Barry Shulman AND his stack looked scary. Mark Seif had a huge stack when I left. What episode of Sopranos did I see this guy in? The way he stared down a player could turn your blood cold. The frail Brit was not very tough looking but I couldn't get ANY kind of read on him. All in all....a very impressive result at a very impressive table.

I really enjoyed the few chances we had to chat. I'm sure that wont be your last final table.

Now you better go shave before reporting back.

Bill

way to Go Wendall.... I mad a good friend and he can play POKER. I am very proud to know you....

Comment

GREAT JOB Wendall!!!!!! I enjoyed playing against you and I am proud to be assciated with such a good player.

Now, can I please borrow some money!!????

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

torax

Comment

I ABSOLUTELY KNEW we would have a PSO'er in the money in that event..

CONGRATULATINS WEndell!!

Comment

WEndell,

Congrats, I had to leave when I busted out around 2pm so WAY TO GO.

It was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to playing with you.

Cardster
          [/b]

Comment

First of all I would like to echo the sentiment of others and say way to go. You certainly are a credit to the school and to poker. Your play was exemplary and extremely solid.

Next I would just like to say how much composure this guy has. It is though he has been doing this all of his life. I talked with him during each break and he was calm cool and utterly unmoved by the star studded field, the lights, and the cameras. I was totally impressed.

You will see his name in Card Player and other mags again. I am sure of that.

It was an honor to meet you sir.

Comment

Congrats, Wendell!!! You rule!!! It makes all of us at PSO very proud to have a player of your caliber in our midst, making a great showing at the tables!!!

Comment

congrats on the money guys

to wstwst a couple of weeks ago we had a discussion on PSO tourny play to live tourny play and how at PSO you dont take risk you would do in live play due to the scoring system here at PSO
                did you change the style for this event and if you did how easy was it to change?

Comment

Originally posted by ironside
                  congrats on the money guys

to wstwst a couple of weeks ago we had a discussion on PSO tourny play to live tourny play and how at PSO you dont take risk you would do in live play due to the scoring system here at PSO
                  did you change the style for this event and if you did how easy was it to change?
                  Yet another example of how the current ranking system is not congruent with the stated aim of PSO. How can a complete beginner ever stand a chance of learning/developing optimal real world play?

Comment

WTG Wendell!!

Wish I could have stayed and watched it. You did all of us proud. I had a lot of fun playing live with you (you tricky SOB ).

Like I said, PSO represented!

--Greagar

Comment

Excellent Wendell

Congratulations "WSTWST" Wendell. You are a class act and make us all proud. Wish I could have stayed and watched.

Spiegel

Comment

congrats

Congratulations Wendall!!!!! I'm still getting a kick out of our little talk right before I left and you doing so well.....

Comment

Great job and well done!

Comment

WSTWST,
                            I PROUD OF YOU...... i HOPE TO BE WHERE NEXT TIME MAKE A FINAL TABLE.... I KNOW YOU,LL WIN IN NEXT TIME... BUT PLEASE BECAREFUL, CAUSE i.LL BE AT YOUR RIGHT...LOL WTG

CRAZYLEGS

Comment

Wendell,

I had to leave 30 minutes after the final table started .You looked like you had been at many final tables very comfortable and confident you made us all proud to be associated with PSO.

I hope you make many final tables in the future.

Good luck.

Tony. (movingabout)

Comment

Working...
                              X