PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tunica report day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunica report day?

hmmm what day is this.. I guess I gotta go check cause for the life of me I have no idea. Hmm oh I see the computer says it is Monday. Oh geesh and it is 3 oclock already.. I must have been tired as I jsut woke up. Even the do not disturb sign worked this time.

Last night I had the privilege of seeing some of the best poker folks in the world. The pso'ers I mean .. I hate to mention names cause I know I will leave someone out... sheesh..

I am headed downstairs to the poker room as at 4 oclock the final table will commence with wstwst. I cant wait to see it and wish him luck. He is a little on the quiet side and obviously a thinker. We had several talks last night on the people he was playing against as I knew a couple of them. I hope the poker gods are good to him today and surely wish him well.

I played a couple more satellites last night and did nada in all of them. One I played in I accumulated 3/4's of the chips at the table and had only 3 opponents left. Me with a big mound of chips and them with meager stacks. THEN the cards quit. I couldnt get anything.. I mean I tried a couple of steals and got caught even.. finally I sat back and waited for good cards and they never came. I ended up blinding out all those chips. It was very upsetting. sheehs.. I had full control of that table and lost it. Oh well...

Time to get downstairs and see wstwst win it all. I wish all of you were here...
Working...
X