PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats and GL wstwst!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats and GL wstwst!

Looking at pokerpages.com and see that Wendell (wstwst) made final table in the $540 NLHE. Good luck today at the final table!

Wendell has consistently been a winner here at PSO (685 sponsor points) and is always a pleasure to play with.

We will all be rooting for you!

Two other players made the money yesterday from PSO (although I do not know their screen names) --Greg Thompson and Jerry hodges.

Congrats to everyone!

Tim

P.S. Call me Nostradamus! I said in response to a post that no good play could be observed at the school, that I felt there are many players here who could be consistent winners at sats (harder to be the top heavy nature of tourneys). From all the reports, it appears that my prediction has come true! I knew the fine folks from PSO would play well against others in sats!

P.S.S I am SO going next year -- looks like I missed a blast!!

Thanks tko! I too look forward to next year.

Later,
    Wendell

Comment

Wendell:

I am so happy for you! Had to be absolutely thrilling to play at the final table of a two-day tourney!

Your good results were no fluke! Dayin, day out you play solid, winning poker here at PSO, so I cannot even imagine how great you played when the stakes were even higher!

You do use your sponsor points for this event, didn't you?

If so, way to convert your "tuition" here -- time and $150 -- into some money, and more importantly, memories for a lifetime!

Congrats again!

Tim

Comment

Working...
      X