PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Final Table at WPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Final Table at WPO

Another 3 finishes in the money tonight for PSO members. 555 players started at noon today in the $500 buyin NLHE event.

Boggin finished tied for 18th and $1,884.

JBH5000 finished 17th and $2,153

WSTWST is at the final table tomorrow. He will start with $29,500 in chips and I am very proud of the way he played all day today. In fact there were several players that played exceptionally well apart from the 3 above.

Thehazyone in particular was very unfortunate when his K,K all in raise in the small blind found a player with A,A in the big blind.

The full result is currently updating on PokerPages. I will have video footage from the final table sometime tomorrow night.

Good luck to wstwst!!

Mark

WTG GUYS,

I,M SO PROUD OF OUR PSO PLAYERS....GO WSTWST

Comment

Woohoo!!!!!! Impressive showing, guys!!!!! PSO Rules!!

Go Wstwst!!!!! We are rooting for you!!

-Bart M.

Comment

Thanks Mark for the up date......Go wstwst..nice to see a home boy doing good.
        Sorry I missed the plane ops: ops: or I'd be with him

KICK

Comment

congrats all,

WTG Wendell

Wish I was there to see the final table,

Randy

Comment

DAM, I knew I should have stayed and bought in to that one. WSTWST GET EM THIS EVENING. Had fun playing against you bud.

torax

Comment

Awesome!

Wstwst is in my record the player with the best record of getting in the top of the leauges here at pso and i have been sure it is because of his knowledge to the game.

Wendell more know as WstWst is in my eyes the best player around!
              Close followed to Freddieboy,JCastle, Pspitalnic,thehazyone,Jmuzzey amoung others not mentioned.
              And Adam Schramm when it comes to Omaha hi

WTG Wst :!:

HOPE YOU MANAGE TO WIN IT ALL

Well worth by you :!:

//Mattias

Comment

Congrats to my friends JBH500 & the other players doing so well. Best of luck to WSTWST at the final Table, what an amazing accomplishment.

Thief 21

Comment

WTG guys!!! Keep it up!!!

the depraved one

Comment

Working...
                  X