PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10k Warm up problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10k Warm up problems

It appears that last nights 10k warm up did not reach a finish due to a technical problem. The tournament will be cancelled and no qualifiers will go forward to Round 2 from this particular event. Mark is currently unaware of this problem as he is in Tunica and may decide on a seperate ruling when he has all the facts.

pokerpagekev

Mark has decided to qualify the top 15 players with the largest chips.

Comment

I was sitting on a stack of about $55k, so I'm pretty sure I did not make the cut. But just in case, who are the 15???

Comment

the top 15 stacks are proberly the idiots we spend the whole tourny avoiding playing any 2 then get themselves knocked out around 24th

Comment

I DONT THINK THIS IS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FAIR TOP 15 CHIP STACKS WITH 69 LEFT IS IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE THAT THEY WOULD MAKE THE CUT.NO PROFESSIONAL TOURNAMENT WOULD BE HANDLED THIS WAY ESPECIALLY WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT STAKE.THE 69 REMAINING PLAYERS SHOULD BE SCHEDULED TO FINISH THE GAME WITH THE CHIPS THEY HAD AT THE TIME OF THE CRASH.I KNOW THIS CAN BE DONE BECOUSE I SAW IT HAPPEN AT ANOTHER SITE WHEN A TOURNAMET CRASHED AND THERE WAS A PRIZE AT STAKE.I DONT MEAN TO COME OFF LIKE A SORE LOSER I HAD A CHANCE NOT A GREAT ONE BUT I WAS ABOVE CHIP AVERAGE AND WITH THE KINDA CRAPSHOOT THESE GAMES ARE AND THE AMOUNT OF THEM I CAN FIND TIME TO PLAY IN IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE BEST CHANCE I WILL HAVE.IT MAKES FEEL LIKE I SHOULDNT EVEN PARTICIPATE.I KNOW MARKS REAL BUSY WITH THE CONVENTION BUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO CANT BE THERE THIS IS STILL IMPORTANT AND I R4EALLY WISH IT WOULD BE HANDLED DIFFERENT LATER ALTHOUGH NOW THAT THE TOP 15 STACKS ARE IN ROUND 2 I FEEL THE WHOLE THING HAS BEEN TARNISHED BECOUSE YOU CANT BE SURE THEY WOULD BE THERE WITHOUT A FINISHIT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RE SCHEDULED TO BE FINISHED AND IF NOT THAT THEN ALL 69 PROGRESS.

Comment

Wow Bill! My ears are hurting. Hope they decide to make it more fair.

Glen

Comment

Working...
            X