PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Get Chills In My Spine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Get Chills In My Spine

Everytime I listened to last nights broadcast, or read a post in hear about how well the PSO members are doing and getting along, I get chills in my back. I am so proud to be a member at this site. So proud of the class in which the tournament was played and run with. So very proud that the people I play against everyday here are cleaning up in games down there. No matter what happens in the coming days and weeks in Tunica, I would like to say how lucky I am to be have found this site and become a member. I would be there with you if I found the forum before November and If i didn't lose my business last year. But I promise you this, next year I will be back on my feet again and be there to support all you great players. Congarts on a job well done PSO. And I would like to conratulate JBH5000 & Bruno, both who have helped me so much on their successes down there.

Thief 21

Ditto on the proud part.

Comment

Working...
    X