PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronit F in Super Satellite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Ronit F in Super Satellite

Ronit F in Super Satellite

Just thought i would give you the offical details, as i have the sheet
    printed in front of me, that they have laid out on the tables in the main tournament room.

There have been many great success stories here in the past 2 days of members just taking the Satellites by storm, and i have asked them all to post their trip reports for you as soon as possible.

Super Satellite Results

Entries 134
    Rebuys 132
    Total Prize Money 53,200
    Buy-in $200

1st Place Paul Kroh won a 10K seat to main event + $400
    2nd Place Thomas Becnel, 10K seat and $400
    3rd Place Tom McEvoy 10K seat and $400
    4th Place Chris Tsiprailidis 10K seat and $400
    5th Place Ronit Fine (PSO) $5000 + $100 from 1st - 4th
    6th Place James Hoeppner
    7th Place Jay Colombo
    8th Place George Daniel
    9th Place James Layne

Ronit knew that she would not be able to play in the main event of the WPO, so at 3rd chip leader, they arranged to give the seats to the 4 other players and they all chipped in to give her $100 per piece, so she ended up with $5,400.

Way to Go Ronit

Guest replied
    I haven't run into you since the super satellite to say WAY TO GO ...so let me say it here : WAY TO GO!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.