PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

special tournament this weeken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special tournament this weeken

i say

for the ones that could not travel to the pso convention, pso staff could organize a special tournament on saturday, or friday night

lets say a 200 buy in (or a 20 buy in so everyone could join in ) no limit with 25k added money or something like that

that would be a nice way to give us a gift for not beeing able to be there (at least is my case)

spades 8)

forget the buy in make it a freeroll with 100k added
    top 18 seat pay no matter how many enter
    ps only publish details in this thread and allow 2 minutes to sign up

Comment

I totally agree with both of you 8) I like the way you both think!!!

What about it Shawn or Kev or Gavin? You all are the one's in charge seeing Mark & Tina are in Tunica? :twisted:

A little action while the chiefs are away never hurt anyone :mrgreen:

Zexxal

Comment

WHY STOP THERE? LETS GO FOR A MIL AND GIVE EVERYONE WHO JOINS THE GAME AN INCENTIVE OF 5OK..JUST FOR SHIPS AND GIGGLES!! :twisted:

THE CAT IS NEVER AWAY MOUSES :evil:

:h:
        Sz

Comment

Lets do it we need Tim to set this up. Special Event for people that couldn't make it

Thief 21

Comment

I'm in!!!!

In addition to the 2 min sign up period, could we set the stert tim for 8:43 p.m. or some other extremely awkward time?

Comment

it would be a great idea, but i am not in tunica and still can't play. :-(

however, by the time the tstart time would be determained by everyone (after the complaining and bickering) next years pso convention will be here.

Comment

I do think that this is a nice idea, but right now we just do not have the man power to implement it this weekend.
                We are all on call to support Mark with the WPO coverage and i am traveling back from the USA to Europe, once the PokerSchool Convention is over tomorrow.

Take Care

Tina

Comment

ok Tina....we will wait for a big one to "no goers".!!!

spades 8)

Comment

Working...
                  X