PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT: non convention goers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT: non convention goers

anyone not going to the convention that lives in the NJ area they may be able to go to atlantic city this weekend post here or email me.

I am taking my daughter to my dad's in NJ, and i might make a trip to AC since I haven't been there in over 3 years. Not 100% sure on what day or time (or if i am even going to be there) but I can be persuded into going.

I leave for NJ thursday at around noon EDT and i will be there till sometime sunday.

I am looking to either go thursday night or friday afternoon. maybe saturday if my sister (who get's there friday night) let's me go.

I'm from Upstate NY (Albany Area) a little to far to travel this weekend, But I will be over at either Foxwoods or Mohegan the following saturday.

I'm going to see if i can get a couple PSO's from upstate here to go over.

Sry I couldn't meet you there. Have fun and GL

Zexxal

Comment

zexxal,

that would be great. let me know what is going on and i will try to make it myself.

foxwoods has a limit holdem tourney at 10 am saturday morning it's $25 + $10 with 1 optional rebuy of $20.

I only live 45/60 mins from fw and maybe a few other members could make it.

Comment

Working...
      X