PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arriving hourly...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arriving hourly...

Reporting from the pre-convention scene in Tunica, Ms.....

The Goddess has so far had the pleasure of welcoming several PSOers who, diligent as they are, have been kind enough to seek me out and introduce themselves....(this is soooooo much fun)!!!!

Sitting in a game tonite, (propping without my badge on), I introduced myself to a new player on my right, saying, as I entended my hank..."I'm Carol, but you can call me 'Goddess" He replied by saying " that wouldn't be The Pokergoddess would it?"..turns out I was talking to Trisail, who in turn showed me where his brother Cardster was sitting. So I promptly went and stood behind him and loudly announced to the whole table, that there was a "Cardster" in this game. Well he got this kinda weird look on his face for about 5 seconds til he put it together, then we shared a hug and a laugh!!! Jbh5000 and Astro strolled by and came upon the Goddess and we enjoyed a short chat. RangerRick played in one no limit satelite Tues, nite and WON it!!! He also tried the first super satelite, but didn't fair very well in that. ...But, there's another one tomorrow....and everyday!
    I know a bunch of poeple are arriving on Wed, and I have somehow managed to weezil Wed, and Thurs. off work this week, so we'll be packing up our glad rags and poker paraphanaila and heading for the Goldstrike after getting some sleep today. We have an "imprompto" get together going for Thurs. morning about 3am, if people don't get too distracted by the "poker circus" going on!!!
    Will try to post again in a day or two..and update from our end!!
    Wish you were ALL here!!!

'Goddess

i want your couch!!! : : :

Comment

Goddess,

I know it's early, But i wanted to say THANKS! for taking the time to post. I for one really wanted to go this year in the worst way but just couldn't do it.

I really look forward to reading whats happening down there. I wish you all the best

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your next post.

Zexxal

Comment

:roll: :roll:

OH SURE MS POKERGODDESS, RUB IT IN, POUR MORE SALT ON MY WOUND, KICK A GAL WHEN SHE IS DOWN NEED I GO ON? :wink:

Awwwww just kidding girlfriend, but am sure missing y'all and being there!!! I know you are missing me too because I am one who knows how to have fun and shake it UP! :lol: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swingggggggg lowwwwww sweettttt char-io-ttttt..........

Ok I expect day by day postings and pictures would be cool too, now get busy! 8O

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO WENT AND HAVE A BLAST FOR ME PLEASE!

SANEIGY :arrow: HOLDING DOWN THE FORT AT THIS END!
        [/b]

Comment

Working...
        X