PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate the New Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate the New Software

Can someone please tell me how I can get back to the previous version of the poker software?

Thanks......sarge

sgtcyber

Find the post by pocketrocket topic - New Upgrade.

Shawn posted in there, 4 or 5 posts down....in his post is an alternate link to DL the old version 2.12

make sure you have unistalled the software and delete all pokerpages files before you DL the old version.

That should do it.....give me a shot on AIM or PM if you get stuck.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that we appreciate your feedback regarding the new update that went out yesterday.

We hear that the disks are not popular and we are now going to concentrate on doing something about this.

However we are restricted as the information needs to be displayed somewhere, so any suggestions that you may have regarding what to display the information on, that will not be too overpowering would be gratefully received

Regards

Tina

Comment

Could the bet amounts be shown in text near/over the bet? Similar to what you see when the cursor is over a stack of chips.

To show who made what action you could color the background of the nameplate. Something like blue for a check or call, green for a bet and red for a raise. Or you could change the text color.

Comment

Working...
          X