PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOOD LUCK IN TUNICA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK IN TUNICA

Just wanted to wish all PSOers all the very best of luck in Tunica. From what I've seen we've got some very fine players attending and I'm sure the School will be well represented on the podiums (or whatever!)

Lots of forum posts please to keep us non-attendees updated and Mark, could we have a recording of the seminars?! Come to think of it, how about Son-of-Convention in the UK soon!?

Have a great time everyone and don't forget, no matter what -

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH.

The Chuckle :chuckle:

Re: GOOD LUCK IN TUNICA

Lots of forum posts please to keep us non-attendees updated and Mark, could we have a recording of the seminars?
    An archived recording of the seminar would be great for both us and the school.

Come to think of it, how about Son-of-Convention in the UK soon!?
    Next summer or the summer after would be nice. Thanks

Comment

There is a lot going on right now, as you will find out tomorrow sometime. We have a very big release on the software coming out that has taken up a lot of everyones time over the past several weeks.

Regarding the updates from Tunica, you can be sure that there will be plenty. Rick posted earlier that we can get online from our rooms now in Tunica via MSN. Last year that was NOT the case.

I know that Tina has already arranged with Lou to record the seminar.

Convention in UK? I don't know yet as I just want to put the first one behind us and have it be a complete success for everyone involved.

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X