PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Pill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Pill

Does anyone have something I can take that might help me get off Tilt? If i keep it up any longer I don't know what I'll do. I'm trying to learn but think that its possible that i've absorbed to much information in the last month.

We cannot control another person's actions. However we can control our own actions and reactions.

Try thinking of going on tilt as a leak in your game, which it is, and try to fix that leak.

Comment

Thanks Joe, I know my current problem stems from trying to many different strategies in the same tournaments, time to get back to the basics.

Thief 21

Comment

Do not Overplay! PSO stands for Players Surely Overplay! If you can keep yourself from overplaying reguraly, like most players that play here do, you will keep yourself off tilt. I guarantee it!

the secret is out , later B~~~

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.