PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is MovingAbout TJ Cloutier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MovingAbout TJ Cloutier?

There is a move in TJ's book called second hand low. You limp with AA at a very aggressive table. You know someone will raise and that is when you pounce.

MovingAbout made this play so well, he captured all of the chips of a big fish.

rggator <-------------- Big Fish

Nice play Moving.

Randall the Fish.

Randy,

I can't beleive you would accuse Tony of doing somethiing sneaky and underhanded. 8)

He wouldn't sandbag someone like you. :lol:

Is it legal to trap your playing partners who bet the pot for you. :roll:

Someone in the beginners forum was asking how to play AA's and another player said he never slow played AA's. :wink:

I guess this is one of those big-bet lessons we're looking for. 8O

How to play against a 'fast player.' Sneak up behind him and snatch his chips. :P

Comment

Tony!!

Sneaky?...............underhanded?.............

Damn, I really hope so.

He's high on my list of players to worry about. But hey! so are the 1499......roflmao

Comment

If that is called second hand low, what is that move called in his book, where you flat call an early raise when you are in early position as well with AA. Someone re-raises in late position, and then you pounce?

Comment

Originally posted by Noodles
          If that is called second hand low, what is that move called in his book, where you flat call an early raise when you are in early position as well with AA. Someone re-raises in late position, and then you pounce?
          THAT'S second hand low. The other move is just sandbagging.

Chris

Comment

You guys are too sharp.

Been a while since I read his book.

Rg

Comment

Working...
            X