PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for a laugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for a laugh

>>DEALING HOLE CARDS<<<
    Thief 21 dealt down Ts Ad
    gutshooter posts the small blind $75
    MR KEGWEISER posts the big blind $150
    lonestar folds
    delta234 folds
    Thief 21 raises $225 to $375
    Big.Ben folds
    daisy777 folds
    Major calls $375
    Pokergoddess folds
    gutshooter calls $300
    MR KEGWEISER folds
    >>>DEALING FLOP<<< [ Ac 9h 4s ]
    gutshooter checks
    Thief 21 bets $225
    Major calls $225
    gutshooter folds
    >>>DEALING TURN<<< [ 6s ]
    Thief 21 bets $675
    Major calls $675
    >>>DEALING RIVER<<< [ 6d ]
    Thief 21 bets $600
    Major raises $975 to $1,575
    Thief 21 called time
    Thief 21 calls $975
    Major shows cards 5h 6h
    Major wins $6,225
    Major won with three of a kind, sixes
    Starting hand #12373778

What's the point of the post?

Over in another thread people are discussing why raising with AT on deep money (even with better position than you had here) is a bad move, and it's true. You 'made your hand' when the A flopped, then bet around 200 into a 1000 pot? You're losing to AK,AQ,AJ or Ax 2-pair, never mind a set. The whole hand is a great example of why trap hands like this should be avoided (except the unnatural daftness of the winning hand) .And, yeah , Major does that kind of stuff. That's the way it is.

Comment

thief as we were disscussing on the table last night it would have been wrong to fold any hand to the flop bet it was just a plain stupid bet.
      the turn bet wasnt much better giving a player 5-1 odds to call is not how NLHE is played.

apart from calling the preflop bet major played the hand the way i would of.

Comment

I found the funny thing to be that Gutshooter folded.....lmao

Comment

I don't remember saying that the other player did anything wrong in my post. The reason was just for a laugh, you can laugh at me if you want.

Comment

Working...
          X