PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Tells CD-ROM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Tells CD-ROM

PSO Members:

As many of you know, I recently completed a multimedia CD-ROM on body language at the poker table. The CD-ROM includes several video and audio clips that both explain and demonstrate different situations you may encounter while sitting at a poker table. I have gotten a lot of responses about this, and wanted to find out if anyone is interested in checking out this new CD-ROM. If you are, then please send me a private message with your name and mailing address. I will send you a reply with my information. All I am asking is that you send me a blank CD-R (700mb/80min) and $5 to help cover the cost of mailing. If you live in Europe I will need a few extra bucks in order to get it to you.

I am testing this product to get feedback and to determine its potential marketability. The best audience to test this CD-ROM is poker players like all of you. I will use the feedback that you give me to both improve this product and other multimedia products that I develop in the future. Thank you all for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Raiderman

Raiderman,

I would be very interested as this is the side of the qame that most fasinates me.

Jerry

Comment

Sounds good Raiderman, thanks for the offer. Anything that can help my game, I'm in.

You have to laugh,
      The Chuckle

Comment

I would love to see it. I have to read Caro's book again before I leave Wednesday, not sure when I am gonna have time to do that.

Gojacketz

Comment

would love a copy and to see it

Comment

Would love to see it, my game needs the improvment!!!

torax

Comment

I would love to see it!!!! Any chance you are coming to Tunica and if so can you drop me a copy I am in room 1624 at the Gold Strike as I type this. I just arrived as a matter of fact. Of course first priority is to get the laptop up and running.

It is warm and sunny.. well warmer than Detroit was. hehe

Let me know!

Comment

i would a copy also

Comment

I would love to c it ty

Comment

Who do I write a check to??

CH

Comment

I would like to get it also

--Matt--

Comment

I would love it Raiderman!

I live in Sweden 8)

Will you send me a copy :lol:

Cheers

//Mattias

Comment

as far as playing (live)... i got that part nailed down finally....

sounds good though

Vega$

Comment

I am very interested in checking it out.

Mike

Comment

You can add me to the list...I'll trade you a couple of CD's with a full season of Late Nite Poker.

Comment

Working...
                              X